Here is a look at my go-to, everyday makeup look
Above you can find a YoutTube video with all of this information. However, I still like to provide information in a readable format for those who may not have the opportunity to watch a video. Here is a complete list of all the products in my go-to everyday makeup routine.
For my base products, I use:
- Revlon Rose Glow Primer https://go.magik.ly/ml/k4zo/
- Elf Poreless Putty Primer https://go.magik.ly/ml/kd8r/
Then, I go in with my foundation and concealer. This is followed by setting powder
- Loreal Infallible 24hr Fresh Wear Foundation https://go.magik.ly/ml/k4zp/
- ELF 16 hour Camo Concelaer **https://go.magik.ly/ml/kd8v/
- Coty Airspun Powder https://go.magik.ly/ml/kd8y/
Next, I go in with my face powder. I like to keep it simple with a little bronzer, blush and highlight.
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer https://go.magik.ly/ml/kd90/
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush https://go.magik.ly/ml/kd91/
- ELF+ Glow Highlighter https://go.magik.ly/ml/kd97/
I also like to use the highlighter on the eyes, all over the lid and on the inner corner. I finish off the eyes with mascara and a brow tint.
- Ulta Limitless Lashes Mascara https://go.magik.ly/ml/k500/
- Ulta Brow Tint https://go.magik.ly/ml/kd9d/
On the lips, I like to keep it simple. Two of my favorite products are:
- NYX Candy Slick Glowy Lip Color https://go.magik.ly/ml/kd9e/
- ELF Nourishing Tinted Lip Oil https://go.magik.ly/ml/kdi3/
To finish off the entire look, I love using the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist https://go.magik.ly/ml/kd9j/
What are your go-to beauty product?